This Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS) service under the name of "viewnetcam" is being made available by i-PRO Co., Ltd. ("i-PRO"). i-PRO reserves the right to temporarily or permanently terminate the DDNS service for any reason at any time. You should not rely on the availability of the DDNS service as a basis for purchasing any i-PRO products, including without limitation the i-PRO Network Camera and Network Disk Recorder ("i-PRO NETWORK CAMERA PRODUCT(S)").
i-PRO does not and cannot warrant that the DDNS service will be uninterrupted or error free. Accordingly, if You choose to use the DDNS service for security or surveillance purposes, You do so at Your sole risk.
LIMITED USE OF THE SERVICE
You may use the Service only for personal, non-commercial purposes in connection with Your use of the i-PRO Network Camera Product(s) that has an ability to use the Service ("Limited Use").
You may NOT use the Service to:
- engage in acts of business/commercial operation or their preparation;
- disclose Your Account information or that of other users to third parties;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- engage in acts that infringe or may infringe the intellectual property rights, including without limitation patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secrets, of any party;
- transmit content, information, or other data that is unlawful, obscene, harmful, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, libelous, tortious, or otherwise objectionable;
- engage in acts that disturb or may disturb the Service operation;
- transmit content, information, or other data that contains software/computer viruses or any other programs, files, etc., designed to harm or disturb the Service or telecommunications/computer equipment;
- transmit "spam" or any other unauthorized or unsolicited emails, advertising, product promotions, or solicitations;
- access another user's Network Camera Product(s) without authority;
- determine, learn, or hack into the Account information of other users;
- harass or violate the privacy or publicity rights of third party; and
- engage in acts that i-PRO identifies as inappropriate.
MODIFICATIONS OF THE SERVICE
i-PRO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, discontinue, and/or terminate the Service with or without notice to You. i-PRO shall not be liable to You in connection with any such modification, suspension, discontinuation, or termination of the Service.
MODIFICATIONS OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
i-PRO may modify, add and/or update the Service. You may choose such modified, additional or updated Service to use on a chargeable basis should any additional charges be applied.
INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
You forever release and waive Your right and that of Your minor offspring, assigns and successors, to bring suit against i-PRO and its affiliated entities for any injury or damages allegedly arising from the Service or your use of the Service, including, without limitation, any injury or damage You may suffer as the result of viewing any image or content on the Service. You agree to release any and all claims you have or may have against i-PRO and its affiliated entities as a result of Your use and/or continued use of the Service , whether said claims are known or unknown.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY'S RIGHTS.
- i-PRO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL (A) BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, OR FREE OF ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPUTER CODE AND/OR (B) MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
- ANY MATERIAL, CONTENT, AND/OR DATA TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING OR MAINTAINING ANY EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPUTER OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT, AND/OR NETWORK ACCESS NECESSARY TO USE AND ACCESS THE SERVICE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL i-PRO OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (A) YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (B) UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT; (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR TRANSMISSIONS, DATA, NETWORK CAMERA PRODUCT(S); OR (D) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
IF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS AND/OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY ARE HELD TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE, THEN i-PRO AND ITS AFFILIATES', EMPLOYEES', OFFICERS' DIRECTORS' AND AGENTS' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR THE SERVICE.
THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU SHALL NOT BRING ANY CLAIM OR PROCEEDING AGAINST i-PRO OR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS FOR ANY CAUSE ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE MORE THAN ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE ON WHICH SUCH CAUSE AROSE.
Third party Web sites linked to or from the Service are independently operated and maintained by such third party. i-PRO provides no warranty as to the contents of such third party Web sites and cannot be responsible for any claims or damages arising out of the use thereof. Further, i-PRO does not endorse such linked third party Web sites or any information, products, or services described therein. You may not link any Web site, page, etc., to the Service without the express prior written consent of i-PRO.
The proprietary rights to the Service and/or any content, programs, or materials incorporated therein are the property of i-PRO or other rights holders. Except for the Limited Use, it is an infringement of copyright and/or other proprietary rights to use, copy, transmit, distribute, modify, or otherwise reproduce in whole or in part the Service and/or any content, programs, or materials incorporated therein without the permission of i-PRO or other rights holders. You will not acquire any ownership rights to the Service and/or any content, programs, or materials incorporated therein as a result of Your use of the Service.
i-PRO is a registered trademark of i-PRO. No license to use the i-PRO trademark or other trademarks or logos used in connection with the Service is granted to You hereunder.
THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
On the i-PRO Web site(s), when i-PRO collects personal data from You, such as e-mail address, we state the purpose of the collection and a contact address for inquiries. Personal data collected from You may be used for support purposes related to Your use of the Service.
The Site refers to Service that are generally available in the country where i-PRO determines. Particular country or locality where You access from may not have Service available. You agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. In particular, You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported/re-exported from Japan, the United States, and the country in which You reside.
i-PRO welcome Your comments regarding the Service and Website. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") sent to i-PRO shall be and remain the exclusive property of i-PRO. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to i-PRO of all worldwide rights, title and interest in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. i-PRO will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, i-PRO asks that You not send i-PRO any comments that you do not wish to assign to i-PRO, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.